COM port with JLINK Disappeared

When I open TeraTerm I cannot see the COM port associated with JLINK…
I rebooted Raspi and reset the board but still at no avail…
I have serial connection directly from the board mini USB to USB port of Raspi so there is no longer issues with 2x13 Header…When I run python script on Raspi - it has noproblem to connect to /dev/ttyACM0 port…

EDIT: Maybe JLink is dead? How do I restart it - probably cannot without serial access to the board.
Shoud I re-Flash the board?

EDIT: Re-Flash did not help…Is the USB connection from the board mini USB to Rasp USB completely replaces the 2x13 header connection? (which is loose in my case - not soldered)

Hi Securigy,

Are you hoping to use the dwm1001-dev board connected to the raspberry pi over USB as a bridge node (to make a gateway?)

In this case please note this will not work, only a dwm1001-dev connected overt the 2x13 pin header interface will actually behave as a bridge node.

Thanks
Yves

The answer is yes: since I cannot do soldering and the dev board was wiggling on Raspi I took it off the 2x13 header while still connected between two with USB cable… and it works fine - I use Python scrip for issuing and reading ‘lep’ command and publishing values to MQTT Mosquitto…So yes it still it works as a Bridge node…
THe automatic delivery of position to Mosquitto never worked for me (probably due to 2x13 header instability…