Ranging between two Raspberry Pi 3B+

Hello,

I am trying to collect distance data between two raspberry pi 3 B+, and i am using this library:
https://github.com/ThingType/DW1000_Python_library

However, when I run the anchor code on one pi and the tag code on another, both terminals just continue to print Reset inactive forever. I am confident that the wiring connections are good because both terminals show the Device ID as DECA and the PAN as DECA, which is expected. What could I be doing wrong?

Hi Logan,

The project you are referring to is maintained by ThingType. I’m not sure if they are active on this forum so maybe your best chance is to directly raise an issue on the git repository.

Thanks
Yves

I have not found any help on the git repository. I’ve been trying to get this to work for a long time now with no success. If I could get this working between two Pi’s, two Arduino’s or one or the other, it doesn’t matter to me. I just need help because trying to do this on my own has not been successful.

Hey Logan, I’ll be attempting this next week with 2 Raspberry Pi 3b+ and update you on the progress and what I learn.

-Eric

Thanks so much! I’ll be looking forward to your update.