Tags location icon symbol is disappearing and auto positioning is failing

Hi Team,

I am using DWM1001 development boards to configure tags/anchors with PANS_R2.0 firmware and Android application (DRTLS_Manager_R2) to configure and see the location of tags and anchors.

I configured one device as tag and able to see the location symbol to see in the grid.
Then configured other devices as anchors, one of the anchors configured as initiator.

With the above setup, facing below 2 issues:

1.If there is no initiator i can see the tag location icon symbol in android application. But as
soon as anchor is configured as initiator , the location icon symbol of tag is
disappearing.Because of this i am not able to see the location of tag and anchors together
in grid.
Please can some one help to resolve this issue.

1. After adding all tags and anchors to the network. Tried auto-positing option. when we do Measure option, it tried to get distance after some time it says failed to get distance measurement. Pleas help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shankar

what u r saying is not clear .
Because :

• for u to get a location of a tag u need a network of at least 4 anchors set up already in the network. if u are seeing a position in the grid of a tag without setting anchors already u r seeing a virtual point in space since u have no network .
    also u want to do auto positioning of what if u have no anchors set in the network.
    a network in the android app needs at least 1 initiator and other 3 anchors and 1 tag.
    do that first and configurate them
    please see document and follow them to the point.

This post duplicates with this one

Thanks for the input. I was testing with 2 anchors, 1 initiator, 1tag.
Now i set up 3 anchors and 1 initiator and 1 tag. I am able to auto positioning as well as i can see tag location in the grid.

Thank you.

I am facing difficulty in finding the tag position regardless of the presence of the anchors in the app. I don’t see any trace or point indicating the tag in the application. Whereas for anchors, i am able to set the location manually but failed to have auto positioning.
Note : tried with 1 tag and 2 anchors and 1 tag and 1 anchor.