Communication between anchor and bridge node

Hello,
I have a query regarding communication between anchor and bridge node while transferring IoT data. Since in case of tag node, it receives/ transmit the IoT data in its slot that depends on its update rate. But in case of anchors, there is no update rate setting, I want to know after how many slots does the respective anchor receive the IoT data from the bridge node?

Kindly suggest

Thanks & Regards
Asmita

Hi Asmita,

the IoT uplink and downlink slots of an anchor depends on its seat number. There are 30 seats in total. There are a certain service slots in each superframe. Every second superframe these service slots are available for the connected Anchors. Which anchor that depends on their seat number. Seat owner of that superframe can use the service slots to transmit some service data and to send/receive its IoT data. The pattern is fixed and keep repeating.

Due to sharing the slot with some periodic service data the update rate of the anchor is 120 superframe, i.e. 12s.

Cheers,
TDK

Hi TDK,
Thanks for the response for this explanation, few of my points have been now cleared to me. To clear the point, “seat owner of superframe” - is this seat owner always the initiator ? Also, as I read the DWM1001 System Overview Document, I found that the anchor inform the respective tags in their respective slot if any IoT data is for them. I want to know that whether IoT data is transferred to tag directly by bridge node to tag or
does bridge node first sends all IoT data to anchors and after that anchor gives it to respective tag?
Kindly suggest

Thanks & Regards
Asmita