DWM3000 specifications

Hallo everybody,

is it possible to get information about the upcoming DWM3000 modules, especially about the Pdoa modules? Will an MCU be built in? Bluetooth etc.?

Regards,
sidjur

I am also interested in this question.

Any information about the dwm3000 ?

Hola! soy nuevo en el foro necesito también información sobre el DWM3000.
Registro de Marcas en Estados Unidos

We are working hard on a wide range of DW3000 based modules. Since we are still testing and validating the modules, we don’t know which modules will make it to the market so I can’t share a lot of details or promise anything.

The modules that will be released first won’t have a built in MCU, but we do have modules with built in MCU on the roadmap. AFAIK we plan to have a offering that is similar to what we have for the DW1000 + some PDoA variants, but this could change.

@seppe

hello,

good to hear.

can you also comment on if the dw3000 IC will be made availabe in order to produce custom boards ?

Since this is our primary business, i think it’s safe to say we will have the ICs themselves available on the market :slight_smile:

However, I’m afraid I can’t comment on what versions will be released and if/what distributors will be used. Since we recently got acquired by Qorvo, a lot of our distribution process is being changed to be brought in line with how they are handling things.

When DW3000 will be released? Do you have product brief?

Please give us tentative schedule dates, as NXP has a wide range of UWB ics coming into market, we need to decide if we want to stick to decawave or not. We need details for DW3000.
NXP has a good portfolio coming out

DW3000 is released and in production since the summer. DWM3000 engineering samples are avaiable through Mouser. We also have released the DWS3000 arduino shield, details here.

Where is the datasheet? I have parts on the way from Mouser, but would like something to read before they get here.

Or, can you point to any driver sources ?

Hi Rob, the DW3000 drivers and sources are here. Our local team on West coast can support you.
Thanks,
Ken