How to disconnect solder bridges on DWM1001C dev board?

Hello,

Please could someone explain how to disconnect the solder bridges in the DWM1001 dev board? I am looking at the Battery Lifetime Estimation document and on page 10 it says to disconnect the solder bridges to minimize leakage current.

I thought a solder bridge was suppose to be across two joints, but I can’t see that. There appear to be just single joints. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Sunny

Could someone maybe explain how to detach the DWM1001 dev board’s solder bridges? On page 10 of the Battery Lifetime Estimation paper, it recommends to detach the solder bridges in order to reduce leakage current.

A solder bridge, I believed, was supposed to be between two joints, but I don’t see that. There appear to be no more than a few solitary joints. Is there something I’m overlooking?

Thanks,
Sunny

The bridge must be of round shape. Did you try to unsoler it and found a connection instead of a gap ? Can you post a photo ?
If you’re not familiar with pcb and soldering, better not to perform the operation at the risk of damaging the board.