MDEK1001 in passive mode

[color=#333333]Hello all,[/color]

[color=#333333]I’m using DWM1001-DEV for a location project.[/color]

[color=#333333]I set a node as passive mode to be a listener.The listener is connected to a PC via USB.And I can read other tags’ positions from the listener via UART[/color][color=#333333].[/color]
[color=#333333]But I can not get detailed information about these tags,such as their distances to ranging anchors used to caculate thier positions.I have two questions:[/color]

[color=#333333]1.Whether the listener can get the detailed distances to ranging anchors ,or it can just get the final positions.[/color]
[color=#333333]2.How can the listener get tags’ position information,by BLE or UWB(I cann’t find any usable time slots in superframe in which tags can send back their positions ).[/color]

[color=#333333]Any help is welcome.[/color][color=#333333]Thank you[/color][color=#333333].[/color]

Robbin

1. No, only the final position (x, y, z)
  2. tags send the last position in the Group Poll message - see DWM1001_System_Overview doc.

Thanks for your reply!It really helps me.

Hello,zoran.Now I set a listener to sniff all the tags’ positions using “les” or “lec” order and I want to add some C code to change the output position format in passive mode.
But how could I read the detailed positions using C code in passive mode?Is it feasible?
I have not found any documents about listeners.Any idea would help me,thank you!

hello ! I find myself in the same situation as you. Did you manage to find how to do it ?

Thank you,
G