Position data frequency of delivery

Somewhere in the manuals I recall that I read that Tag calculates the data (based on the Anchors data) at the rate of 10 Hz, that is, 10 times per second. However, when I issue les/lec/lep commands via serial (in my case through python script) the commands issue data once in 10 seconds. So if I have 3 Tags each data is coming at 10 sec interval but between them it is coming at different times. THat is, if data from Tag A comes at 0 sec, the data from Tag B come a few secs later and data from Tag C comes a second or 2 thereafter.
Ideally, what I need is that the data from all 3 will come within the same second, and preferable every second. Is it achievable and if yes, how? Hopefully it is just a matter of configuration and not a firmare change…

yes it is achievable. I have also written a python code to extract position data from tag and it gives data 10 times a second. i guess you should check your code.

Yes, it was right in front of me in the Android app - an easy way to change it…
Although my rechargeable batteries (3.7V, 700 mAh, 2.6Wh) could hold only a few hours with 1 HZ.