I am planning to make a cage that I want to track down several moving locations.
Before I start to buy and build my project I would like to make sure that my plan is ok to go.
So some questions here and I need your help to solve.
The cage is roughly 1m x 1m x 1m, and I it’s TDoA system.
- Then, anchors will have only 1m distance between them, would it be a problem since it is too close?
- If it is ok, then, maybe, the accuracy would be even better than typical accuracy(10cm)? The tracking range is a lot smaller then usual.
- What about the sensing data from sensors in a tag? Sensing data will also have some tolerance? Or it is just as exact as wired?
- Super long battery life in tags is crucial in my project, The tags will run on CR2032 more than a year?
- What if I put 2 tags with 3cm next to each other, does it appear as it is? Or is it too close to distinguish?
- The orientation of tags (how you place it) effect the accuracy?