Schematic for EVK1000 and TREK1000 boards (EVB1000)

EVB1000_Schematic

Hi Leo,

Is the Altium files available for the above schematic including the symbol and footprint library ?

The attach is not found, coul you verify?

Massimo Cei

Why can’t download?

When i click on link, in the browser open a new tab with this message:

The specified attachment does not exist.

The link is: Decawave is now part of Qorvo

M.Cei

Hi,

Please find schematic attached.

There are issues with our website and we’re working on it, our appologies for that.

Let me (leo.theunissen(at)decawave) know if anything else is needed which can not be downloaded.

/Leo

Thanks,
now link is ok.

Hi Leo,

Is the Orcad files available for the above schematic including the symbol and footprint library ?

Hi ,
Sorry, we don’t have these files.
The only files we have are are DXF files and these are referred to in our APH001 , Hardware design guide.
These .DXF files are to assist customers with PCB layout and these DXF files can be imported in most PCB layout EDA tools and used as an overlay to replicate the DW1000 section of Decawave’s EVB1000 evaluation boards.

Hello,
Apparently link to schematic doesn’t work. Can you fix it?

Hi,

Can I get the schematic for EVK1000. I had tried to download it by clicking the link but it says “[color=#333333][size=small]The specified attachment does not exist.”[/size][/color]

Hi,

I work with EVK1000 board. I would definitely need the schematics.

Thank you,
Razvan.

Hi,

I would definitively also be interested to get Altium TREK1000 HW source code. Altium would be perfect. Can you please share this ?
Thanks.

Nicolas