Hi I have a few questions about the setup. I couldn’t find a proper information on it in the manuals. Please point me to the right one if this is more convenient. I am using MDEK1001 dev kit and I am trying to make it as accurate as possible.
- Manual anchor setup: what point of the device to measure from. Somewhere in the middle or on the height of the antenna?
- This actually points me to another question which is: should the anchors be in upright position with battery slot on the bottom, or it doesn’t matter?
- How important is it to keep the anchors away from obstacles? I have read somewhere to mount it at least 15 cm off the walls and metal objects. I have seen in the quick setup videos that the anchors where on the walls.
- I try to track person in a space of roughly 6x6m room. I found when the person turns the position is jumping (high noise). Is human body attenuation relevant here? I added extra 4 anchors, so had 8 in total, but the result was similar or worse. Is it better to place the anchors in a grid, e.g. suspended from the ceiling or on a perimeter?
I also have some questions about the operation:
5. Assuming I just want to track one person, is it possible to increase the frequency of reporting position? Would it require reprogramming the dev board? What’s the max output frequency on the core antenna chip and is it possible to get the updates with a higher frequency than 10 Hz using the same dev kit?
6. Are the values reported in shell UART averaged or instantaneous?
7. Can I get the reliability rate associated with each sample? Something like tracking status.