The TDoA Toolkit (TTK1000) is a complete development platform for a TDoA (Time Difference of Arrival) RTLS solution. The current TTK1000 kit includes:
- Hardware kit with 10 TDoA anchors and 20 DWM1001-DEV based tags
- Design files Altium CAD, schematics and Gerber files
- All source code, Anchor and Tag embedded firmware and PC code for the central location engine in particular
- The TTK1000 system includes UWB wireless clock synchronisation IP.
- A royalty-free user’s license for the use of the above IP for volume production and mass deployment.
The TTK1000 should not be considered as a turnkey RTLS system, but as a development foundation for customers who wish to make their own TDoA products and systems: It typically reduces the R&D time from an average of 3 years down to 1 year (exact figures depend on the resources and expertise you have available with respect to networking and radio).
The TTK1000 price is $25,000.
If you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org