User App fw problem

Hi,

I’m trying to test the dwm-simple sample code on the DWM1001 with the changes included in Firmware User Guide to print the location data. I perform all the steps of the Firmware User Guide to build a firmware image containing the code, but when I flash the image, the module is set with the fw1 so if I´m trying to print the location data I can´t because of that reason. The same happens if I perform the steps to test the code from Segger Embedded Studio. Why is this happening?

Thanks!!!

Hi Hector,
Not completely sure what you mean, when flashing the device, both image fw1 and fw2 should be written to the device. If dw2 is not written, it could be due to a compile error.

Is your compile report clean ?

Thanks
Yves

Hi Yves,

My compile report is clean, no errors report. I guess when I create the final .hex file for any reason fw2 is not attached or something similar. I follow all the steps of the guide but it’s always the same.

Thanks!!

I don´t know why it doesn´t work but with another example works, so we can say that it is “solved”.

Hi Hector,

Which example is failing ?

Thanks
Yves

Hi Yves,

It happens because of tag configuration. For some reason in dwm-range-iot when I try to change the tag configuration, the tag returns to its original configuration and the problem described in the topic appears. We don´t know why.