Will multi several Qorvo DWM3000EVB be interacted with an iphone11 SIMULTANEOUSLY?

i want to test my iphone11 to interact or getting distance from each of several DWM3000EVB (maybe 6 of DWM3000EVB ) simultaneously , regarding to the nearby interaction framework at 19:43 Explore Nearby Interaction with third-party accessories - WWDC21 - Videos - Apple Developer , but Apple said depending on hardware feature

so for the DWM3000EVB , can iphone11 interact to several Qorvo DWM3000EVB simultaneously ? :thinking:

** PLEASE QORVO AND DECAWAVE LET ME KNOW :pray: :pleading_face:**

Just saw this, and most likely you already have solved this? As far as I know Nearby Interaction so far creates unicast TWR one per each accessory. So you need to change the iOS side to discover multiple accessories over BLE, and then create a unicast session per each. If accessory declare itself as a “responder”, then perhaps iphone can manage multiple sessions.
Above are assumptions, I personally did not try that…

1 Like

in contrast , ** Will single or one Qorvo DWM3000EVB ** be able to interact with multi several iphones 11 SIMULTANEOUSLY ?? :thinking:
i never found it even in nearby interaction framework video in wwdc 2021

1 Like

i am wondering :thinking: Will single or one Qorvo DWM3000EVB ** be able to interact with multi several iphones 11 SIMULTANEOUSLY ?? :thinking:
i never found it even in nearby interaction framework video, documentation in wwdc 2021

1 Like

thanks ,I have not solve it yet ! , i will try it
after reading this article and this thread , I also have the doubt when reading Andrew 's question as he asked →

Will single or one Qorvo DWM3000EVB ** be able to interact with multi several iphones 11 SIMULTANEOUSLY ??
how to do that ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle:

I am not sure, in DW original example it is only 1 session activated. What is the value for this?

1 Like

Thanks :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: ,however ,let see my 2 questions below in order to see its value as your ** Question above** → however , i am not sure :face_with_raised_eyebrow: am i understanding multiple ranging techniques correctly or not ? however let see them below

In case of scenario as attach figure below–> if there are several (5) of u1 equipped iPhone has been grouped together , 5 of DWM3000EVB has been located around 5 iPhones as figure below

Question number 1.)yes, :+1: as your answer above , 5 of DWM3000EVB simultaneously start interacting / ranging to the red color iPhone number 1 as your answer in this article / thread , but only Simultaneous interacting / ranging to only specific single / one red iPhone no 1 , right , however there are still remain of 4 iPhones ( no. 2 - no.5 ) Need to be interacting / ranging to 5 DWM3000EVB , right ? :thinking:

Question number 2. )regarding to my Question number 1.) above → there are still remain of 4 iPhones ( no. 2 - no.5 ) Need to be interaction / ranging to 5 DWM3000EVB , how to do ? because right now during DWM3000EVB simultaneously start interacting / ranging to the red color iPhone number 1 , as the same time , the rest of 4 iPhone (no.2 - no.5 ) need to be interacting / ranging to the same 5 of DWM3000EVB which have been interacting / ranging to red color iPhone no.1 simultaneously ,too , so how the same 5 of DWM3000EVB will be able to interacted or ranged to the rest of 4 iPhones ( no.2 - no.5 ) SIMULTANEOUSLY during have been ranging / interacting to red color iPhones no.1 ?? :thinking:

Thanks :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: ,however ,let see my 2 questions below in order to see its value as your ** Question above** → however , i am not sure :face_with_raised_eyebrow: am i understanding multiple ranging techniques correctly or not ? however let see them below

In case of scenario as attach figure below–> if there are several (5) of u1 equipped iPhone has been grouped together , 5 of DWM3000EVB has been located around 5 iPhones as figure below

Question number 1.)yes, :+1: as your answer above , 5 of DWM3000EVB simultaneously start interacting / ranging to the red color iPhone number 1 as your answer in this article / thread , but only Simultaneous interacting / ranging to only specific single / one red iPhone no 1 , right , however there are still remain of 4 iPhones ( no. 2 - no.5 ) Need to be interacting / ranging to 5 DWM3000EVB , right ? :thinking:

Question number 2. )regarding to my Question number 1.) above → there are still remain of 4 iPhones ( no. 2 - no.5 ) Need to be interaction / ranging to 5 DWM3000EVB , how to do ? because right now during DWM3000EVB simultaneously start the interaction / range to the red color iPhone number 1 , **as the same time , the rest of 4 iPhone (no.2 - no.5 ) need to be interacting / ranging to the same 5 of DWM3000EVB which have been interacting / ranging to red color iPhone no.1 simultaneously ,too , so how the same 5 of DWM3000EVB will be able to interacted or ranged to the rest of 4 iPhones ( no.2 - no.5 ) SIMULTANEOUSLY during have been ranging / interacting to red color iPhones no.1 ?? ** :thinking:

Interested in this too. I am a newbie. What tools do I need. Is there some demo code?

Hi saleem,

I sent you the link to the demo code in the thread that you posted.

Yes thanks. I posted some follow up questions.