DW1000 can't load micro code to range

Hello everyone, I designed a module with dw1000. When sending ranging data, the receiver can’t generate correct response. The status_reg ’ value show that PHR error.
When use dwt_initialise(DWT_LOADNONE), the responder can receive correct data.
It’s very strange.

Hi
Could you be more explicit? Do you get correct timestamps at any point? What do you mean with incorrect response generated and correct data received?

If you want to load the LDE, make sure you give it enought time to do so and/or do it at the right time. See section 2.5.4 in Default Receiver Configuration the IC user manaul .
Are you using one of our example APIs? Would you have an EVB1000 you could test against?

Leo

Hi Leo,
The same program can work well in Trek1000 board, but the System Event Status Register value is 0x810F02 when receive range data in my design module. I have tested
the vcotune signal ,the green is mine board

Hi
You state The same program can work well in Trek1000 board, That would mean the the SW is OK , but you’re board has an issue. What processor are you using?

Anyways, you have a couple of issues, according the the status (like RXRFSL bit set) while you also have not mention what you mean with incorrect response generated and correct data received?
Have you tried our example code and have you consulted our HW desgn guide (APH001).

As you have a TREK , I suggest you take one of the boards and set all S1 switches on , and use decaraging to trouble shoot your hardware
Forum_Using PC Decaranging With TREK.pdf (709.7 KB)

Hi Leo,
My new board can work well now. The TCXO needs LDO to power, that may be the issue.

Can you locate your iPhone 11?