we need to get an average lifetime of 1 year at least.
We desolderd every bridge described in the document, only LE and SD was enabled. The frequenz was set to 0,2 Hz stationary as well as normal upd rate.
The estimated Lifetime was 791,32 days with an average current of 0,03 mA
but we measured an average of 150 mA.
Our first test was with an Gold-Cap capacitor to simulate a Batterie with a linear loss in current.
Through our calculation we estimated a lifetime of 2 hours for the capacitor but only got 5 minutes.
We thought how that could be possible and made a measurment with a current tongs.
I can’t guarantee that the times are 100% accurate, but it would be highly unlikely.
The peaks of the current are correct, first we got the wake up phase with a peak of around 13 mA but instead of 1.5 ms we got around 100 ms, than we got the sending signal with a peak of around 130 mA but instead of 4 ms we got again 100 ms. Cause of this our capacitor only had a lifetime of 5 minutes instead of 2 hours. Can someone help us to sovle this mess.
PS: The measurements were made in the laboratory and there were no anchors near