DWM1001 with Rasp pi 3 B

Hello, I’m a newbie to DWM1001, and I’m trying to build a simple set-up of anchors and tags with Raspberry Pi 3b as the gateway, but I’m unsure what to do. I have already downloaded the OS for rb3 and uploaded the DRTLS_raspbian_R2.0 onto the SD card for the Raspberry Pi. I am following the steps from the DWM1001 gateway guide. I am unsure where to download or find the DRTLS Web Manager.

Furthermore, I also downloaded the DWM1001_DWM1001-DEV_MDEK1001_Sources_and_Docs_v11, and there is some code in there, but I am not sure what to do with it. For example, I successfully ran the dwm-simple code, but I am not very sure what to do with them or how to use them properly. I am in need of urgent help and hope someone can explain to me all this. Thank you

-kaycee

Hi @kaycee
I would recommend to do a small steps. See this web page: MDEK1001 - Qorvo

There the android APK available for download and also the documentation is there.

FYI: There is a new dev kit available: https://www.leapslabs.com/products and you can buy it here: LEAPS s.r.o. UDK1 | Symmetry Electronics this is the mdek successor - very new and it have much more features (and more are coming).

Best regards
JK